Friday 4th - Saturday 12th December
Explore the sights of Streatham following the trail, to rediscover the true story of Christmas. Can you complete the journey using your smartphone, collecting clues as you go, solving the word puzzle of star letters at the end?
Where is the trail?
Find each clue along Streatham High Road and the surrounding residential streets.
Use the map to help you find the next clue.
When is the trail?
You can complete the trail at any time between Friday 4th and Saturday 12th December.
Complete in one go, or over the two weeks.
What do I need to bring?
The trail is aimed at 4-12 year olds, but bring your whole family.
One grown up will need a smartphone connected to the internet and with a camera so you can scan the QR codes- to watch the clues online and submit your puzzle word at the end.
You might want to bring a pen and paper with you to note down the answers as you go, to then solve the puzzle at the end.
How does it work?
1. Use the map to find the 8 trail points in order. You can do this in one go or over the two weeks.
2. Scan the QR code on the posters to watch a video telling each part of the Christmas story.
3. Within the video you will hear a clue to answer the question on the poster. Note down the answers as you go.
4. Remember to note the star letter for each trail point too - at the end the older children can make a word from the Christmas Story out of all the mixed up letters.
5. At the end submit your secret word puzzle answer using the form below for your chance to win one of 3 prizes donated by Streatham Central Church, which celebrate offerings of Streatham's local businesses.
6. Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries and prizes will be posted out in time for Christmas.